Pressurized

Ah, well ! As i expected I almost abandoned my baby blog all these days !! Cant take all the blame this time though. :/ My university sucks my blood out. Yeah, we're in Final Year now. And ya ya ofcourse, we're the first batch of the University-version of my college.! With the 

" BIGGER ! BETTER !! BRIGHTER !!! "

tag. That doesn't mean they could just squeeze the dear life out of us, is it? 
But yet, cant blame them completely. They need to sustain the name that the Affiliated-version earned them.
With Final year last sem project works already starting in full force  now, and the campus placement training coming up quiet soon, followed by the Big Day - "Placements".. we are already crushed when a sudden circular appears out of no-where indicating THIS semester first cycle test date intimation !!  W.T.F. 


With all these going around, I could be possibly excused for not being regular on the blogosphere, isnt it? (As if ppl were waiting for my next post anyways!  lol)  But yeah.. I sort of feel relieved out of all the madness out there, right now, when am putting them into words.    


 I will always love this space on the Internet. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I blabber too much? Or did i not..? *wonders*